Architectural plans for alterations, extensions and new buildings
Lawrence Parry Associates was established in Prestatyn in 1973. Chris Parry, the principal designer, has had more than 40 years experience in architecture, and has worked on varied projects throughout the UK and abroad. We prepare drawings for all types of building work, from domestic extensions to large and complex industrial refurbishment projects.
Architectural Services in North Wales
Lawrence Parry Associates provide a wide range of domestic, industrial and commercial architectural services, including:
- New Builds
- Loft Conversions
- Planning Applications
- Planning Appeals
- Plans Drawn
Based in North Wales, Lawrence Parry Associates also cover the surrounding areas, including Chester and the Wirral.
With over thirty five years of experience in architecture, we have been able to develop an excellent reputation in North Wales and beyond. We take a great deal of pride in every job that we undertake and as each project is unique we will involve you fully in all aspects of the design process from sketch design to planning application.
We offer all our clients the same level of quality service.
Our projects range from domestic extensions to large industrial and commercial projects, but whatever the job we provide the same level of commitment and expertise.
We can offer advice on all or any the following:
- Architecture & Planning
- Extensions & Alterations
- Individual House Design
- Planning applications and appeals
- Building Regulation applications
- Listed building applications
- Loft Conversions
- Barn Conversions
We will talk to you about your requirements and together we will be able to provide a design solution that fits in with your needs and lifestyle.
Having arrived at an agreed design we will then:
- prepare planning drawings and applications, and submit these for planning approval to the Planning Authority on your behalf. (Not all alterations and extensions require Planning Approval but we will be able to advise you on this.)
- Prepare detailed drawings for Building Regulation approval and submit these to a Building Inspector. We will also liaise with structural engineers if necessary.
- Obtain quotations for the work
- and (if required) supervise the work on site
Much of our business comes as a result of recommendations, and we aim to maintain a good reputation as a reliable and professional firm. We believe in offering only the highest levels of quality and service.
- We carry full Professional Indemnity Insurance for your peace of mind
- Our drawings are all prepared using the latest Computer Aided Design techniques to ensure accuracy.
- Our prices are very competitive and subject to individual discussion. We will agree a price for our services at our first meeting and confirm this to you in writing.
- We offer a free, no obligation, site evaluation and design consultation
If you are thinking of extending or altering your house or undertaking any building work and would like to find out what is involved, please call us today on either 01745 854 945 or 07747 074 995. Alternatively, use the 'Contact Us' page of this website to email us with any enquiries that you may have.